Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I know that it is late but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! We were so busy that my head to still spinning. On Wed me and Richie both work Richie till 12 and me till 3. I took Eli to work with me because I thought that we wouldn't be that busy but I was totally wrong. We were smashed that morning and Eli was fussy the whole time so Richie picked him up when he got off work and took him home. When I got home I had to make a banana pudding and then get ready for church. We had to be there at 5 and the Christmas Eve Service started at 6 we then when to Mom and Dad's to open Granny and Calebs present. Caleb got way too many present for us. Oh well. Next was my Mom's family get together. Mom's family is no small family when we are all together. Once we were done with that event it was aroung 11 and we still had to open presents at Mom and Dad's. Eli was asleep of course but he didn't like opening presents I think it was the noise and feel of the paper. He cried everytime he open a present.

No comments: