Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Yesterday me, Mom, and Eli all went shopping. And I mean went shopping. We left the house about 9:00 that morning we had to go to a couple of places in town. Then we took Eli to Lisa and Ricky's house and we were in Bowling Green by 10. We went everywhere in BG. I had not bought a single Christmas present this year until yesterday I start and finished my Christmas shopping. We got home at about 12:00 that night we were all very very tired. I still am today. And to make matters worst Eli decided to not go to sleep until about 2 that morning I don't what is up with him. He has been cranky today. He cried for probably about 45 mins straight because he didn't want to go to sleep. Richie finally took him and he gave it up finally. He wore me out I bounced and walked and did everything I knew to do. But now I have to wrap the presents which I hate doing . But oh well. Next year I will try to start earlier than I did this year.

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

Sometimes Tinslea would get "over tired" and would fight sleep. When she did this it was almost impossible to calm her. If she didn't get to bed at her normal time it threw her off for a day or two. She did that from about 6months -12 months. Hope he's doing better!