Thursday, January 8, 2009

It has been a while






I know it has been a while since I have blogged anything. We have been so busy with the holidays, work, and being a mom. Eli is almost six months old and I can't believe he is that big already. He is sitting up and has two teeth. He is still looks just like my brother with alittle bit of Richie in there. Since he has gotten the teeth all he does is chew on his hands and drools everywhere. He also has really learned that he has a voice and talks all the time he really like to yell at us and then laugh. He is having surgery in a week and I am scared to death about it. I know everything will be fine but just thinking about it makes me want to cry. He will come that day and will have to go back in a week to have the tube they are putting in removed. Yesterday we had Eli's 6 month pics made with Laurie. She has posted some of them and they are sooooo.... good I love all of them. I really can't believe the my baby boy is already as big as he is. I really blows my mind. Well I gotta go Eli is getting fussy. Here are the pics that Laurie has posted I love all of the my favorite is the first one. Oh and the one of Eli eating carrots was just too funny so I thought that I would show everyone the mess that me and Eli made. Talk to everyone later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! And getting so big! We will be keeping you all in prayer for that surgery. God will be with you so don't worry!

Laurie Keen said...

Thinking about you all today! Know that you are in my prayers!