Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just some pics

I just want to post some new pics so everyone can see how big Eli is getting. We had a great Thanksgiving. Busy as usual. Eli is sick this week with bronchitis. I can't seem to get him well. Richie put up the christmas tree tonight. I glad I love a christmas tree but I hate putting it up. I do have to put the ornaments on it. Richie didn't want to do that.


My Family on Thanksgiving. Eli did not feel good that day.


Isn't my hair cute?


My big boy holding one of his bottles


Wasn't he cute in his little gown? This was what he worn while getting his head CT scan


Eli and Carter on Halloween

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

He is getting SO BIG!!! How Adorable!!! Richie looks so serious in those pictures it cracks me up! lol I love the one where he is holding his bottle! Nice blue hair! LOL