Monday, October 6, 2008

Well it is Monday

It's Monday big deal. I had a busy a day at work which is a everyday thing. Nothing new about that. We are always busy. I did find a babysitter but not sure still what I am going to do. The person that can do it lives in Rochester so is a good way away from me. Or I could put him in Cool Springs Daycare. I know the person running it and trust him to do a good job but I am just not sure yet. I don't know I still get so mad when I think about my other babysitter quitting on me like that. I just don't understand and probably never will. On to another subject I don't need to think about the babysitting situation, it just makes my head hurt. Last night we went out to Leslie and Greg's to a cookout and had a good time. I can't believe that Eli is a big as Carter it is so weird because Carter is 2 months older. I guess you could say that Eli is a big boy. Saturday night we didn't do anything, I clean house and Richie worked at Mom and Dads. Tonight we went to Granny's and had supper. Richie is working on taking down her stairs and putting up a new set. Wednesday I have a doctors appt and I am going to get Eli's Halloween costume. I can't make up my mind on what he needs to be. Any ideas? Talk to everyone later have a good Tuesday.

2 comments:

The Belchers said...

Alicia, I'm sorry you had such a horrible weekend!
~My thoughts~ I'm a big believer in Daycare!! Tinslea has gone sice she was 8 months old, before that my family kept her because I couldn't get her in (the waitlist was forever long). Anyways, unless you REALLY know the "in home" babysitter I would suggest Daycare. A Daycare has to follow the requirements where as someone in the home can "get away" with things and not go so much by the rules. I also look at the education aspect too. I know Chris is implementing a curriculum too!! That's a major PLUS!!
I know this must be stressful and I can't imagine having to find a sitter over the weekend! DIL'm not knocking your babysitter (I don't even know who's keeping him now), I just know as a mother we all want what's best for our child. I was just lucky enough to have family that could keep Tinslea until I got her into WKU's daycare.
If you need to talk or needs anything at all just let me know :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jonnica...I know Chris is doing good out there. Coming from someone that started off working there when it opened, and seeing what it is today...I can say I think it has greatly improved (and you know my opinion's before that.) I know it has to be hard deciding what to do...I can't begin to imagine. I hope everything else is going good. Now that golf season is starting to calm down maybe Dennis and I can come out one night with the cornhole boards!