Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Costumes

I don't like Halloween, well I just hate picking out costumes. Last night me, Mom, Ali, Richie, and Eli went to Bowling Green to find costumes. Well we did find them after 2 hours of looking. We kept changing our minds. I wanted to Richie to dress up with me and Eli. Well he wanted to be either the character on V for Vendetta or Jigsaw on Saw. He first chose V and then right before we left he change his mind and is going to be Jigsaw. The costume is really scary looking I though Richie that he kinda scared me with the mask on. Me and Eli are going to be Raggedy Ann and Andy. The costumes are soo.. cute. I was sick of looking and said that I was done looking. Ali is going to Pebbles and Derek is going to be Fred Flintstone. I know they are father/daughter but the Bam-Bam costumes was not very cute. Now my mom and dad are going to look cute. Mom is a nun and Dad is the devil. I think Dad took some offense to the costume but oh well. Me and Ali wanted the whole family to go as a theme like Wizard of Oz or Peter Pan, but we couldn't get it together and the costumes are really pricey. Needless to say I will be glad when Halloween is over in some ways.

No comments: