Monday, October 13, 2008

It has been a while

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but last week I worked longer hours so that I could be off on Friday. So I was too tired to type anything. I started Eli at Cool Springs Daycare today. Mom picked him up for me and everything when great today they kept telling her that they couldn't believe how good he is. This weekend was Coty and Haley's wedding so we were busy all weekend long. Richie was an usher in the wedding. Friday night we went to Kristen's and Daniel and karaoked for a while, then Saturday after the wedding we when to Haley's uncle and aunt's house and karaoked till 3 in the morning. I didn't do anything on Sunday I was tooooo... tired. I take that back, I did go to Lowes for Richie and pick up his hot water heater for the shop and brought home Papa John's pizza for us. It was really good. I really excited this Wednesday Eli is getting his pictures taken at Laurie's. I have bought some really cute outfits for him to wear. I can't wait. Well, I need to be paying bills now talk to everyone later.

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

Glad to hear he's doing good at daycare!! It's always much harder on us Momma's than the babies!