Saturday, October 4, 2008

I had a terrible weekend

My weekend sucked big time. It started on Thursday Richie lost his job. They wanted him to travel and he couldn't so they let him go. It will be okay I hope Richie is going to start barbering again. His shop should be open in a little bit. Then on Friday things just got worst, I got off work early and was going to go shopping for Eli's Halloween costume. I got to BG and was waiting for Richie to finish so that we could go eat when I got a phone call letting me know that my babysitter was quitting on me and that I would have to find a babysitter for Monday. Boy was that great, needless to say I was not a happy camper. I cried for quite a while after that conversation. I was ready to blow my head off by Friday night. Things I hope will be okay. Today is Pa Tommy's birthday we are going to go tomorrow and see him. Everyone needs to pray for me and if you hear of any one that wants to babysit let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh me Alicia. I will be thinking about you guys and praying for you. Things will look up. Have you checked into Cool Springs Preschool? They have a nursery. You may want private care though...if I hear of anyone I will let you know. If you need anything, let us know.

Ashley Bridges said...

Just wanted to suggest cool springs. Iam not sure what you are looking for but Peyton has been there since she was 6 months old and is still there at almost 5. Alot has changed and Peyton has learned so much. Hope things get better soon.

Laurie Keen said...

Hang in there sister! I know the devil is riding on both of our backs and he just needs to get off! lol ! lol I talked with Richie the other day I hope all goes good for ya! Keep ya in our prayers!

Laurie