Friday, November 21, 2008

Bad Friday

I know it has been a while since I have blogged but my life is so busy. Between appointments and work and being a mom and wife I don't have time for much more. Well today Me, Mom, and Eli were in a car wreck. First thing is that we are all okay. We are thankful that GOD was watching over us today. We were on our way back from Vandy from Eli's head CT. We were on I 65 right around Franklin. I was in the right lane and moved to the passing lane when I did this there was a blue truck that was slowing down so I started hitting my breaks and looked in my mirror to see what was behind me. And of all things it was a tractor trailor and he was too close to stop and he hit us. He knocked us into the concrete wall that they have put while they work to make the road wider and then into another car. We were in Mom's car and it is totally screwed. We got hit from all sides and I can not believe one of us or all of us are not hurt more than we are. Mom looks like someone has hit her in the face with a baseball bat. Her cheek is very swollen and bruised. My neck is hurting from whiplash. Eli is fine, he has a place on his neck from the car seat straps. We are so lucky. I will be sore tomorrow but we survive. I would just like to thank God for being with me and my mom and Eli. I am so lucky that he was there with us today. I will post some pics when we get them developed.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

I am so glad that you all are ok. I didn't go down today b/c I wasn't feeling well. You are right someone was watching over you all. You need anything call me.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

I hate that you all had such a bad day but I am glad you all are alright. My prayers will be with you for a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

God truly was with you. I am glad you all are fine and no one was seriously hurt. Just relax and take it easy...let us know if we can do anything for you, Eli, or Layna.

Candi said...

I am so glad you guys were all okay. God was definetly watching over you. You if need anything, please don't hesitate to call. You, Eli and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, Candi

Laurie Keen said...

OH MY Goodness. I am so thankful that you all were okay! God is great!