Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pics

Just a couple of update pics of Eli. He is 6 months old and growing like a weed. He weighs 20 lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long. He rolls over and is sitting up. He won't let us lay him on his back much he wants to be up seeing what is going on. He talks all the time. He can say mama, and dada but only when we work with him for a while. He amazes me everyday with something new he has learned to do. Well anyway here are some pics of him.


This is Eli before his surgery the outfit they put him in was too cute.

Eli and Church a couple of hours after his surgery he didn't act like anything had even happened. He was shaking he wanted to get a hold of Church so bad.

My first bath in my rubber duck. He loved it I know have a hard time getting him out of the bathtub.

He is not the cutest baby ever.

You can't see them but he has two teeth in the bottom and one coming in on the top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he is starting to look a little like Richie! He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is!